Learn. Network. Grow.
Knowledge is essential for business success. The Metals Service Center Institute offers a wide range of development programs that give businesses a winning edge. We’re your convenient source for developing and improving the skills that your employees need to achieve their career goals and make a positive impact on your company.
MSCI offers comprehensive courses in customer service, sales, operations, purchasing, inventory, transportation and logistics, management, leadership, safety and metallurgy.
Open Enrollment Classes are held at MSCI’s headquarters in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Custom Programs meet a company’s specific needs and culture and can be held at your workplace or the MSCI training room
Local Classes are offered through MSCI chapters
MetalLearn® provides online product training on the ten most popular lines of metal sold by service centers
Webinars deliver overviews or particular topic details
Product Training and Mill Tours give participants a firsthand look at steelmaking processes
Everyone benefits from MSCI professional development programs.
Executive Decision Makers
- Teach employees to make more impactful contributions
- Increase retention rates by investing in employees
- Boost employee efficiency
- Enable a fast return to work
- Enhance and expand your company’s career goals
- Choose one resource with comprehensive classes
- Ensure consistent educational quality across the curriculum
Employees and Students
- Develop or create skills to achieve career goals
- Learn from instructors with in-depth knowledge of the metals industry
- Immerse yourself in a unique environment with industry peers
- Register for consecutive classes for in-depth study
MSCI instructors stand alone.
Carefully selected for their subject matter expertise, many have a background in the metals industry.
The right teacher can make a lasting impression on a student and bring concepts and facts to life. MSCI offers a rare opportunity to learn from a respected team of speakers, trainers, authors, researchers, consultants, and innovators.
Meet the Faculty
Immerse your employees in an efficient learning environment that pays your company back exponentially.
Time is always a factor in employee development. MSCI classes are designed for maximum efficiency—our hotel and transportation partners are ready to help make your visit as seamless as possible. In a day or two your employees will be back to work sharper than ever, returning energized and eager to apply their new insights to strengthen your business.
For more information, contact:
847.485.3004 or 708.704.1289
Course List and Registration
See the list of classes being offered below by topic. To learn more and register, click on the course.