Virtual Programs: Informative, Engaging and Now Better Than Ever
Our classes, workshops and sessions can propel your business, your team and your career ahead. Each has been newly re-imagined to be more comprehensive, more valuable and completely virtual.NEW Online Manufacturing Training See Scheduled Education Events
Everyone benefits from MSCI professional development programs.
Executive Decision Makers
- Teach employees to make more impactful contributions
- Increase retention rates by investing in employees
- Boost employee efficiency
- Enable a fast return to work
- Enhance and expand your company’s career goals
- Choose one resource with comprehensive classes
- Ensure consistent educational quality across the curriculum
Employees and Students
- Develop or create skills to achieve career goals
- Learn from instructors with in-depth knowledge of the metals industry
- Immerse yourself in a unique environment with industry peers
- Register for consecutive classes for in-depth study
Self Paced Metals Product and Manufacturing Online Training
MetalLearn® provides basic, but important, information about each of the 10 most sold metals (by volume) by metals service centers. Grades, characteristics and uses are all included in the modules. Click here for more information and to purchase a course.
Manufacturing Training, delivered in English and Spanish, covers dozens of topics including engineering, machining, maintenance, quality, safety, welding and more. Click here for more information and to see a full class catalog. To set up a course account, contact:
847.485.3004 or 708.704.1289
Course List and Registration
See the list of classes being offered below by topic. To learn more and register, click on the course. Click here to view the NEW Online Manufacturing Training.