Full payment is made when a participant is accepted in the program. The $37,900 fee includes:
- Room and board
- Instruction, faculty costs, and Knight Center facilities use
- Lodging and meals during each instructional week
- Program administrative costs
Invest in the future of your metals business. Classes fill up fast, so register for the Strategic Metals Management program today at MSCI.org/SMM or call Chris Marti at 847.485.3009.
- Register student(s) using our online registration system. Continue through the process and proceed to check out. You will be charged a $500 deposit at this stage. If the student you wish to register does not currently appear within the system please search using the name of a coworker or manager at your company that DOES exist within our system. You may then add the new student to your company roster. Be sure not to register the individual you searched with if they will not be attending.
- Once you receive the registration confirmation e-mail please read the attached PDF document for important information.
- Fill-out the REQUIRED personal data registration form and email it to Chris Marti and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an invoice for the balance of your registration fee by email. Please return a copy of the invoice with your required payment.