May 15 Is The Last Day To Register For MSCI Negotiation Selling Seminar
Tuesday, May 15 is the final day to register for MSCI’s “Negotiation Selling” seminar. This workshop, scheduled for June 5-6, 2018 at MSCI’s headquarters in Rolling Meadows, Ill., is intended for experienced sales professionals who must sell value to justify price, terms, and conditions. All selling is becoming “negotiation selling” and the side that is better prepared ends up as the winner. So often salespeople “cave in” and succumb to the customer on price. The tendency is to quit selling during price discussions.
Participants in this seminar will learn how to:
- Gain power and leverage with a proven selling process;
- Understand the customer’s environment and how they use it to their advantage;
- Counter buyer tactics/ploys with seller tactics;
- Utilize leading edge negotiation-selling strategies to sell your deal;
- Learn to sell value, not price to collaborate for a win/win outcome;
- Negotiate to protect profits and sell your proposal;
- Understand concession strategy and plan your throwaways that cost little and still provide value; and
- Offset the power and strength of customer buying teams with account selling teams.
Click here to register and to learn more.