Register An Emerging Professional For MSCI’s Tubular Conference For Just $795
Registration for MSCI’s Tubular Conference, which is in two weeks, is still open. Delegates to the conference may register one emerging professional at the low rate of $795. (Emerging professionals are those individuals who’ve been in the metals industry seven years or less.)
An unusual, solutions-focused lineup of speakers at this conference will offer an original, metals-relevant look at the domestic and global economies, how to handle increasingly frequent cyber-assaults on businesses of all sizes, and the expanding, invaluable digital management tools you will see from MSCI in the new year.
This year’s executive panel will feature Lou Germano, president, Marmon/Keystone Canada Inc.; Richard Robinson, president, Norfolk Iron and Metal Company; Edward Vore, chief executive officer, ArcelorMittal Tubular Products NAFTA; and William Zielinski, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Chicago Tube and Iron Company. These industry leaders will review their biggest challenges and most intriguing opportunities in the year ahead—the kind of deep industry perspective one can only get at an MSCI conference.
Other speakers include:
- Joe Oleksak, partner in the IT consulting firm Plante Moran, who will discuss cyber security and will explain how to keep systems tight and to deal with the damage when they are penetrated.
- Dr. Alan Beaulieu, president of the Institute for Trend Research, will offer his useful and uniquely insightful take on issues ranging from technology to infrastructure to trade in his keynote address.
- David DeLong, president of Smart Workforce Strategies, who will offer a range of best practices and extremely useful strategies for getting, keeping, and creatively working with a quality workforce in a rapidly changing business environment.
That’s not all. Here are three other reasons our members should attend this year’s Tubular conference:
- Insight from peers and subject matter experts: MSCI’s speakers focus on topics and markets critical to your tubular products business.
- Strengthen and establish business connections: This conference is devoted to tubular products relationships. Get leads, close deals, and win business.
- Unparalleled experiences: MSCI is unmatched in customer service. We guarantee you'll enjoy distinguished care and attention as a valued member of the MSCI family.
Join MSCI January 9-10, 2018, in Scottsdale, Arizona. Register and learn more here.