Register Today for Sept. 10 Baker Tilly Conflict Minerals Webinar.
The accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly will hold a webinar on Sept. 10 at 12 p.m. CT to discuss the implementation of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s conflict minerals rule. According to the firm the webinar will:
- Review lessons learned in 2013;
- Discuss strategies and best practices for the future;
- Offer information about how get ready for the May 31, 2015 filing;
- Discuss the regulation’s effects on private companies; and
- Offer suggestions for a more streamlined compliance program.
MSCI encourages members who must file under the rule to attend the webinar, which will last one hour and is free to the public. Click here to register. MSCI members are also reminded they can access all MSCI’s conflict minerals-related information here.