Seventh Round Of NAFTA Negotiations Happening This Week
The House and Senate are in session this week, and negotiators from the three NAFTA countries are already in the middle of their seventh round of talks to modernize the trade agreement. Details about that, and all upcoming events, are below.
- Click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events
- Week Of February 26, 2018, Mexico City, Mexico: Canadian, Mexican, and U.S. negotiators gather for the seventh round of negotiations to modernize the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
- Week Of February 26, 2018, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate are in session.
- March 13-14, 2018, San Antonio, TX: MSCI Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- May 6-8, 2018, Braselton, GA; MSCI Annual Meeting
- May 14-21, 2018: American industry will celebrate Infrastructure Week. Click here to learn more
- June 19-20, 2018, Washington, DC: The National Association Manufacturers will hold its annual Manufacturing Summit
- August 20-21, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI Economic Summit
- November 11-13, Palm Beach, FL: MSCI Tubular Products Conference