The Look Ahead: Congress Moving Forward On Tax Reform, Debating NAFTA
- Click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
- Week Of Dec. 11, 2017, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate will both be in session.
- Dec. 12, 2 p.m., Washington, DC: U.S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs hearing on NAFTA. Click here for more details.
- Dec. 13, 2 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: U.S. House and Senate conference committee hearing on tax reform.
- Dec. 14, 11 a.m. ET, Online: National Journal webinar on North American Free Trade Agreement renegotiation. Learn more and RSVP here.
- January 9-10, 2018, Scottsdale, AZ: MSCI Tubular Products Division Conference.
- January 23-28, 2018, Montreal, Canada: Negotiators from the United States, Canada, and Mexico will meet for their sixth round of North American Free Trade Act negotiations.
- February 20-21, 2018, Chandler, AZ: MSCI Carbon Conference.
- March 13-14, 2018, San Antonio, TX: MSCI Specialty Metals Division Conference.