The Look Ahead: Deadline For Submitting Comments On Chinese Product Tariffs Less Than Two Weeks Away
- Click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events
- Week Of April 30, 2018, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate are in recess.
- May 6-8, 2018, Braselton, GA; MSCI Annual Meeting
- May 11, 2018, Online: Deadline for submitting comments on the United States’ proposed Section 301 tariffs on Chinese products – click here to learn more.
- May 15, 2018, International Trade Commission, Washington, DC: The U.S. Department of Commerce will hold a public hearing on proposed Section 301 tariffs on Chinese products – click here to learn more.
- May 14-21, 2018: American industry will celebrate Infrastructure Week. Click here to learn more.
- June 19-20, 2018, Washington, DC: The National Association Manufacturers will hold its annual Manufacturing Summit.
- August 20-21, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI Economic Summit
- November 11-13, Palm Beach, FL: MSCI Aluminum Products Conference