The Look Ahead: Fed To Raise Interest Rates This Week?
- Click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
- December 15, 2015, 10 a.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers will host a roundtable discussion on tax reform with U.S. Senate Finance Committee staff member Christopher Hanna. Click here to register.
- December 16, 2015, 2:30 p.m. ET: Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen holds a press conference on interest rates.
- January 20-21, 2015, San Diego, CA: MSCI holds its 2016 Tubular Products Division Conference.
- February 25-26, 2016, Orlando, FL: MSCI holds its 2016 Carbon Products Division Conference.
- March 10-11, 2016, San Antonio, TX: MSCI holds its 2016 Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- April 30-May 1, 2016, Salt Lake City, UT: MSCI will host its annual meeting.
- June 7-8, 2016, Washington, DC: MSCI and The National Association of Manufacturers will hold its annual fly-in to Washington, DC. Stay tuned for more information!
- September 12-13, 2016: MSCI will host its annual economic summit.