The Look Ahead: House Committee To Tackle Costly EPA Ozone Rule
- July 28, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee will hold a hearing on crude oil export issues. Click here to read about MSCI’s efforts to repeal the crude oil export ban.
- July 28, 2 p.m., Washington, DC: The House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy and Power will hold a hearing on the Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed ozone rule. Click here to read the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s latest analysis of this rule and click here to read more from Connecting the Dots about the impact of this rule.
- July 30, 8:30 a.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a briefing on tax issues with Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI). Click here to register and click here to learn about Sen. Stabenow’s efforts to pass a tax extenders package.
- July 30, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs Subcommittee on Permanent Investigations will hold a hearing on the corporate tax code.
- Aug. 4-5, 2015, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold a chapter leadership symposium. Part of the discussion will focus on public policy advocacy and how MSCI members can influence state and federal lawmakers. Click here to learn more and to register.
- September 9-10, 2015, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual economic summit. Click here to learn more and to register.
- October 2, 2015: Manufacturing Day!
- November 2, 2015, 10:30 a.m. CT, Pella, IA: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a bipartisan presidential candidates’ forum on manufacturing.
- June 7-8, 2016, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers and MSCI will hold its annual fly-in to Washington, DC. Stay tuned for more information!