The Look Ahead: House Subcommittee To Examine EPA Ozone Rule
- June 8, 2015, 2 p.m. ET, Online: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a webinar about Manufacturing Day and how to hold a Manufacturing Day event. RSVP here. Lean more about Manufacturing Day here.
- June 9, 9:30 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee will hold a hearing on energy-related legislation.
- June 10, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on federal regulations.
- June 11, 10 a.m. CT and 2 p.m. CT, Online: MSCI will hold an online briefing called “Effective Safety Management Systems That Drive Results.” Email MSCI Vice President of Research, Technology, Safety & Executive Education Chris Marti for information.
- June 12, 9:30 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy and Power will hold a hearing on the EPA’s proposed ozone rule, which the National Association of Manufacturers has said would be “the most expensive rule ever imposed on the American public.”
- June 16, 2015, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a briefing with Rep. Tom Reed on the National Network for Manufacturing Innovation (NNMI), a network of public-private partnerships created with the goal to drive innovation in manufacturing and increase America’s competitiveness. RSVP here.
- October 2, 2015: Manufacturing Day!