The Look Ahead: Japanese Prime Minister In Washington This Week
- April 27, 11 a.m., Washington, DC: NAM holds a briefing on federal tax issues with Rep. Lynn Jenkins (R-KS). Register here.
- April 28, 2 p.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers’ Small Business/Pass Through Tax Task Force will hold a meeting. If you are interested in attending this meeting please contact Carolyn Lee (email@example.com).
- April 29, Washington, DC: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will address a joint session of Congress.
- April 29, Washington, DC: U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT) and Rep. Sander Levin (D-MI) discuss trade policy.
- April 30, 2:30 p.m., Washington, DC: The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands, Forests and Mining will hold a hearing on the EPA’s fracking rule.
- May 2-5, 2015, Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park: MSCI Annual Meeting featuring former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney and Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner. Register here.
- May 6, 2015, 12 p.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a briefing on tax reform and small businesses. Register here.
- June 2-3, 2015, Washington, DC: MSCI and the National Association of Manufacturers will host a fly-in for members.