The Look Ahead: Join MSCI’s Chapter Leadership Symposium Aug. 4-5 In Schaumburg, IL
- July 21, 11 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Finance Committee will hold a hearing on legislation that would extend several business tax credits and deductions.
- July 22, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. House Committee on Natural Resources holds a hearing on the social cost of carbon, a calculation used by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to determine the cost of its regulations.
- July 30, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs Subcommittee on Permanent Investigations holds a hearing on the corporate tax code.
- Aug. 4-5, 2015, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold a chapter leadership symposium. Part of the discussion will focus on public policy advocacy and how MSCI members can influence state and federal lawmakers. Click here to learn more and to register.
- September 9-10, 2015, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual economic summit. Click here to learn more and to register.
- October 2, 2015: Manufacturing Day!
- June 7-8, 2016, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers and MSCI will hold its annual fly-in to Washington, DC. Stay tuned for more information!