The Look Ahead: Join U.S. Chamber’s Conference Call On Energy Policy
- Feb. 24, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Finance Committee holds a hearing on tax reform.
- Feb. 24, 1 p.m., Nationwide: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce holds a conference call on federal energy policy. Click here to register.
- Feb. 26, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Finance Committee holds a hearing on U.S. tariff policy.
- Feb. 26, 1 p.m., ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers’ Tax Policy Committee holds a discussion with Rep. Dave Reichert (R-WA), chair of the House Ways and Means Select Revenues Subcommittee. Click here to register.
- March 3-4, 2015, Washington, DC: The Coalition for Transportation for Productivity will host a fly-in to discuss our nation’s infrastructure policy.
- June 2-3, 2015, Washington, DC: MSCI and the National Association of Manufacturers will host a fly-in for members.