The Look Ahead: Manufacturing Day Is This Week!
- October 1, 2015, 10 a.m. ET: The Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee will hold a hearing on repealing the export ban on U.S. oil.
- October 2, 2015: Manufacturing Day!
- October 12-13, 2015, Schaumberg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual safety conference. Click here to register.
- October 15, 2015, 3 p.m. ET: The National Association of Manufacturers Conflict Minerals Task Force will hold a meeting to discuss the recent District of Columbia Court of Appeals panel decision on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s conflict minerals rule. (In case you missed it, on Sept. 7 The New York Times published a report on the difficulties faced by U.S. companies struggling to comply with the SEC’s rule.)
- November 2, 2015, 10:30 a.m. CT, Pella, IA: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a bipartisan presidential candidates’ forum on manufacturing.
- May 1, 2016: MSCI will host its annual meeting.
- June 7-8, 2016, Washington, DC: MSCI and The National Association of Manufacturers will hold its annual fly-in to Washington, DC. Stay tuned for more information!
- September 12-13, 2016: MSCI will host its annual economic summit.