The Look Ahead: MSCI and Its Partners Work To Oppose Affordable Care Act Cadillac Tax
- Congressional Schedule: The House and Senate are in recess.
- August 27, 2015, 2 p.m., phone call: The National Association of Manufacturers Tax Policy Committee will hold a conference call to discuss the Affordable Care Act “Cadillac tax.” Click here to register and click here to learn more about this tax. Then visit the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s website to take action to oppose this tax.
- September 9-10, 2015, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual economic summit. Click here to learn more and to register.
- September 9, 2015, 12 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers Energy and Natural Resources Committee will hold a meeting. Click here to RSVP.
- September 14, 2015, 2 p.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers Tax Policy Committee will hold a meeting with U.S. Treasury Department Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Tax Affairs and the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Bill Hoagland. Click here to register.
- October 2, 2015: Manufacturing Day!
- November 2, 2015, 10:30 a.m. CT, Pella, IA: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a bipartisan presidential candidates’ forum on manufacturing.
- June 7-8, 2016, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers and MSCI will hold its annual fly-in to Washington, DC. Stay tuned for more information!