The Look Ahead: MSCI/NAM Fly-In Is Next Week!
- May 25-June 1, 2015: The U.S. House and Senate are not in session.
- May 28, 2015, 1 p.m., Conference Call: The National Association of Manufacturers Conflict Minerals Task Force will hold a conference call to discuss the European Parliament’s recent vote to require mandatory conflict minerals certification. Register here to participate.
- June 2-3, 2015, Washington, DC: MSCI and the National Association of Manufacturers will host a fly-in for members.
- June 4, 2015, Time TBD, Washington, DC: The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee will hold a hearing on energy-related legislation.
- June 16, 2015, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a briefing with Rep. Tom Reed on the National Network for Manufacturing Innovation (NNMI), a network of public-private partnerships created with the goal to drive innovation in manufacturing and increase America’s competitiveness. RSVP here.