The Look Ahead: NAM Conflict Minerals Task Force Meets This Week
- March 3, 9 a.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Finance Committee holds a hearing on tax reform.
- March 3-4, 2015, Washington, DC: The Coalition for Transportation for Productivity will host a fly-in to discuss our nation’s infrastructure policy.
- March 4, 2 p.m., Washington, DC: The House Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific holds a hearing on the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement.
- March 5, 9:15 a.m., Washington, DC: The House Agriculture Subcommittee on Conservation and Forestry holds a hearing on the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) proposed water rule and its affect on rural America.
- March 5, 2 p.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers’ Conflict Minerals Task Force will meet to discuss NAM’s legal challenge to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s conflict minerals rule.
- March 17, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers holds a roundtable discussion on tax policy with Rep. John Larson (D-CT). Registration for the roundtable is available here.
- March 17, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy and Power holds a hearing on the EPA’s proposed power plant rules.
- June 2-3, 2015, Washington, DC: MSCI and the National Association of Manufacturers will host a fly-in for members.