The Look Ahead: Register For MSCI’s Annual Meeting & Washington Fly-In
- March 28-30, 2015 China: U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew travels to China to discuss U.S.-China bilateral economic relationship and the upcoming U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue.
- March 30-April 13, 2015: U.S. House and Senate are in recess.
- April 16, 2015, 2:30 p.m., Washington, DC: The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Public Lands, Forests and Mining will hold a hearing on the Department of Interior’s hydraulic fracturing (fracking rule).
- April 28, 2 p.m., Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers’ Small Business/Pass Through Tax Task Force will hold a meeting. If you are interested in attending this meeting please contact Carolyn Lee.
- April 29, Washington, DC: Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe addresses a joint session of Congress.
- May 2-5, 2015, Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park: MSCI Annual Meeting featuring former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney and Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner. Register here.
- June 2-3, 2015, Washington, DC: MSCI and the National Association of Manufacturers will host a fly-in for members.