The Look Ahead: Register For MSCI’s Economic Summit
- Congressional Schedule: The House and Senate are in recess.
- September 9-10, 2015, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual economic summit. Click here to learn more and to register.
- September 9, 2015, 12 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers Energy and Environment Committees will hold a meeting with senior advisors to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV). Click here to RSVP.
- September 14, 2015, 2 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers Tax Policy Committee will hold a meeting with U.S. Treasury Department Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Tax Affairs Robert Stack and the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Bill Hoagland. Click here to register.
- September 18, 10:30 a.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers Corporate Finance and Management Committee will hold a meeting with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission member Michael S. Piwowar. Click here to register.
- October 2, 2015: Manufacturing Day!
- November 2, 2015, 10:30 a.m. CT, Pella, IA: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a bipartisan presidential candidates’ forum on manufacturing.
- June 7-8, 2016, Washington, DC: MSCI and the National Association of Manufacturers will hold its annual fly-in to Washington, DC. Stay tuned for more information!