The Look Ahead: Sign Up For Webcast On Cost Of U.S. Regulations!
- Fall 2014: The U.S. Labor Department is expected to release new draft overtime regulations.
- Fall 2014: The National Labor Relations Board is expected to issue ambush elections rule, which will make it easier for unions to organize employees.
- Nov. 10-16, 2014: President Barack Obama travels to China, Burma and Australia.
- Nov. 12, 2014, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate return for a post-election “lame duck” session.
- Nov. 20, 2014, 3 p.m. ET: National Association of Manufacturers holds a webcast on the costs of U.S. regulations. Interested parties can register for the event here.
- Nov. 21, Cambridge, Ohio: The Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance (EEIA) will hold a summit on issues facing the Ohio energy supply chain. Registration and an overview of the summit agenda are available here. MSCI is a member of EEIA.
- Jan. 1, 2015: The Affordable Care Act employer mandate takes effect. Learn more here.
- Jan. 15-16, 2015, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.: MSCI will hold its annual Tubular Conference. This event will feature remarks by Julie Cram, MSCI’s representative in Washington, who will discuss the policy outlook for the 114th Congress. Register for this event on MSCI’s website.
- Early 2015: The U.S. Energy Information Agency is expected to release a study on the economic impact of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s draft regulation governing emissions from existing power plants.