The Look Ahead: Third GOP Presidential Debate Is This Wednesday
- Click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
- October 28, 10 a.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers will host a tax policy briefing with Rep. Kristi Noem (R-SD). Click here to register.
- October 28, 1 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD) will hold a panel discussion on the state of U.S. manufacturing.
- October 28, 8 p.m. ET, Boulder, CO: Republican presidential primary candidates will meet for their third debate. Click here to see the dates for all the Democratic and Republican presidential primary debates.
- November 2, 2015, 10:30 a.m. CT, Pella, IA: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a bipartisan presidential candidates’ forum on manufacturing.
- May 1, 2016: MSCI will host its annual meeting.
- June 7-8, 2016, Washington, DC: MSCI and The National Association of Manufacturers will hold its annual fly-in to Washington, DC. Stay tuned for more information!
- September 12-13, 2016: MSCI will host its annual economic summit.