The Look Ahead: U.S. Chamber To Host Chicago Briefing On EPA Ozone Reg
- June 23, 2 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: The Senate Environment and Public Works Subcommittee on Clean Air and Nuclear Safety will hold a hearing on carbon regulations’ impact on energy costs.
- June 24, 10 a.m., Washington, DC: The House Science, Space and Technology Subcommittee on Energy and the House Science, Space and Technology Subcommittee on Environment will hold a hearing on the EPA’s plan to address climate change.
- June 29, 8 a.m. CT, Chicago, IL: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce will hold a briefing on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s proposed new ozone standards. Click here for more information.
- July 15, 11 a.m. CT, Online: MSCI will host a webinar with the law firm Winston and Strawn to discuss recent National Labor Relations Board policy changes and their impact on MSCI members. Click here to register.
- June 24, 10 a.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers will hold a briefing on tax policy with Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), who released a tax reform proposal, the American Business Competitiveness Act, earlier this year. Click here to RSVP.
- October 2, 2015: Manufacturing Day!