The Look Ahead: Watch U.S. Chamber’s “State Of American Business” Address
- Jan. 14, 2015, 9 a.m. ET, Washington, DC: U.S. Chamber of Commerce CEO Tom Donohue gives his annual “State of American Business” address. This event will be webcast. Click here for more information.
- Jan. 14, 2015, 2 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers holds a briefing on federal tax reform with former U.S. Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.) and former Congressional Budget Office Director Douglas Holtz-Eakin. Registration is available here.
- Jan. 15-16, 2015, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.: MSCI will hold its annual Tubular Conference. This event will feature remarks by Julie Cram, MSCI’s representative in Washington, who will discuss the policy outlook for the 114th Congress. Register for this event on MSCI’s website.
- Jan. 21, 2015, 8:30 a.m. ET, Washington, DC: The U.S. Chamber of Commerce holds a panel discussion on U.S. trade policy.
- Jan. 29, 9 a.m. (Local Times), Arlington, Texas and Washington, DC: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency holds hearings on its proposed ozone rule. For more information on this session and the one listed below, click here.
- Feb. 2, 9 a.m. PT, Sacramento, Calif.: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency holds a hearing on its proposed ozone rule.
- Feb. 18, 2 p.m. ET, Washington, DC: The National Association of Manufacturers’ Tax Policy Committee meets to discuss tax reform. Click here to register.
- February 2015: The U.S. Labor Department is expected to release new draft overtime regulations.
- Early 2015: The U.S. Energy Information Agency is expected to release a study on the economic impact of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s draft regulation governing emissions from existing power plants.