What Not To Miss This Week: President Trump Delivers State Of The Union
The House and Senate will be in session this week, and President Donald Trump will deliver his first State of the Union address on Tuesday. Details for that, and all upcoming events, are below.
- Click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
- Week Of January 29-February 2, 2018, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate are in session.
- January 30, 2018, 2:30 p.m., Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee will hold a hearing on the economic relationship between the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Click here to watch the hearing.
- January 30, 2018, 9 p.m., Washington, DC: President Donald Trump will give his first State of the Union address. Watch the address online at this link.
- February 20-21, 2018, Chandler, AZ: MSCI Carbon Conference.
- March 13-14, 2018, San Antonio, TX: MSCI Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- May 6-8, 2018, Braselton, GA; MSCI Annual Meeting
- May 14-21, 2018: American industry will celebrate Infrastructure Week. Click here to learn more.
- August 20-21, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI Economic Summit
- November 11-13, Palm Beach, FL: MSCI Tubular Products Conference