What Not To Miss: U.S. Commerce Department To Send Section 232 Aluminum Report To Congress
Next Monday, January 22, is the deadline for the U.S. Commerce Department to send the results for its Section 232 investigation into aluminum imports to the White House. Details for that events, and a full list of upcoming events, is below.
- Click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
- January 16-19, 2018, Washington, DC: The U.S. House and Senate are in session.
- January 22, 2018: Deadline for U.S. Commerce Department to send to the White House the results of Section 232 investigation into aluminum imports. Click here to read more about this investigation.
- January 23-28, 2018, Montreal, Canada: Negotiators from the United States, Canada, and Mexico will meet for their sixth round of North American Free Trade Act negotiations.
- February 20-21, 2018, Chandler, AZ: MSCI Carbon Conference.
- March 13-14, 2018, San Antonio, TX: MSCI Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- May 6-8, 2018, Braselton, GA; MSCI Annual Meeting
- May 14-21, 2018: American industry will celebrate Infrastructure Week. Click here to learn more.
- August 20-21, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI Economic Summit
- November 11-13, Palm Beach, FL: MSCI Tubular Products Conference