When Does Primary Or Caucus Voting Start In Your State? Find Out Here!
The U.S. presidential, Senate, House and gubernatorial campaigns are well under way. The caucus/primary season begins in just 15 days when Iowa holds its caucus. Wondering when you’ll have a chance to cast your ballot? Check out our Election 2016 calendar below.
- February 1, 2016: Iowa presidential caucus
- February 9, 2016: New Hampshire primary
- February 20, 2016: Nevada Democratic caucus, South Carolina Republican primary, Washington Republican caucus
- February 23, 2016: Nevada Republican caucus
- February 27, 2016: South Carolina Democratic primary
- March 1, 2016: “Super Tuesday” primaries in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia; North Dakota Republican caucus and Wyoming Republican caucus
- March 5, 2016: Kansas and Louisiana primaries; Kentucky and Maine Republican caucuses; and Nebraska Democratic caucus
- March 6, 2016: Maine Democratic caucus
- March 8, 2016: Primaries in Michigan and Mississippi, Hawaii Republican caucus and Idaho Republican primary
- March 15, 2016: Primary elections in Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio
- March 22, 2016: Arizona and Utah primaries and Idaho Democratic caucus
- March 26, 2016: Democratic caucuses in Alaska, Hawaii and Washington
- April 5, 2016: Wisconsin primary
- April 9, 2016: Wyoming Democratic caucus
- April 19, 2016: New York primary
- April 26, 2016: Primary elections in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island
- May 3, 2016: Indiana primary
- May 10, 2016: West Virginia primary and Nebraska Republican primary
- May 17, 2016: Oregon primary and Kentucky Democratic primary
- May 24, 2016: Washington Republican primary
- June 7, 2016: Primary elections in California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico and South Dakota and the North Dakota Democratic caucus
- June 14, 2016: District of Columbia primary
- July 18-21, 2016, Cleveland, OH: Republican National Convention
- July 25-28, 2016, Philadelphia, PA: Democratic National Convention
- November 8, 2016: Election day!
After primary/caucus season, MSCI will work with its members to set up voter registration events for industry employees. Stay tuned to Connecting the Dots in the coming weeks for more information.