Congratulations to the 2020 MSCI Pittsburgh Chapter Scholarship Winners!
The Pittsburgh Chapter is pleased to announce their 2020 scholarship recipients! Eleven students whose parents work for MSCI member companies were awarded a combined total of $25,000 in scholarships to further their education. Congratulations to these young adults, who all remained diligent and focused on their education during challenging times!
- Gianna Appolonia, daughter of Dann Appolonia of ATI Flat Rolled Products, will be attending the University of Pittsburgh
- Lea Codispot daughter of Robert Codispot of AK Steel Corporation, will beattending Bucknell University
- Samantha Dockey, daughter of James Dockey of Vorteq Coil Finishers – Pittsburgh, will be attending the University of Georgia
- William Fry, son of William Fry of Ellwood City Forge, will be attending Slippery Rock University
- Carter Gannon, son of Dean Gannon of TW Metals – Nuclear Business Unit, will be attending Virginia Tech
- Megan Hoelke, daughter of Robert Hoelke of United States Steel Corporation, will be attending Penn State University
- Conner Prola, son of Kelly Prola of The Techs – Flat Roll Group A Subsidiary of Steel Dynamics, Inc., will be attending Penn State, University Park
- Allison Schnur, daughter of Des E Schnur of ATI Flat Rolled Products, will be attending American University
- Mark Sedlak, son of Mark Sedlak of ATI Flat Rolled Products, will be attending Penn State University
- Ava Swanson, daughter of Alan Swanson of ATI Flat Rolled Products, will be attending Penn State University
- Carley Zak, daughter of Robert Zak of Ellwood City Forge, will be attending Community College of Beaver County and Penn State