Connect With Industry Colleagues: Join The MSCI Community Forum Today
On September 15, 2021, we announced the launch of MSCI Community Forum. This online platform will bring our membership of industrial metals employees, managers, and leaders and affiliate organizations together on a daily basis.
With MSCI Community Forum you and your industry colleagues will have a virtual, members-only space to address challenges, share ideas, exchange best practices, and ask questions related to the industrial metals sector. Every member company employee with MSCI log in credentials will be able to:
- Raise important issues and discuss solutions
- Engage in dialogue with metals industry peers in real-time
- Reestablish existing connections and make new ones using MSCI’s member directory
- Collaborate and share resources and intelligence
- Utilize MSCI’s resource library to stay informed about the topics and trends that impact the industrial metals sector
As with in-person gatherings, MSCI’s antitrust policy will govern our virtual platform. Conversations will be moderated to ensure adherence to these rules. Before posting, please click here to review our antitrust policy.
Ready to join MSCI Community Forum? Here’s how:
- Visit this page. Your login and password are the same ones you use on the MSCI website. Use this link to reset your login credentials if you forgot them.
- Complete your profile by filling out your bio, posting a profile picture, and more.
- Start a discussion. Post a question or respond to one by clicking on the gray “Reply” button.
- Upload an article, document, video, or any other file that you want to share in your posts.
- Set your messaging preferences. Visit the Community Notifications page to control receiving activity notifications as people post or a daily digest.
Virtual engagement is now a pillar of business development. Over the last year, MSCI has expanded its virtual content. Our free weekly webinars and our on-demand online education offerings are now a permanent part of how we deliver value to members. I hope the MSCI Community Forum will be as well.