Data, Trucking, Building A Future Workforce: It’s All On MSCI Carbon Conference Agenda
Registration for the Metals Service Center Institute’s (MSCI) Carbon Conference, set for Feb. 19-20, 2019, in San Antonio, Texas remains open and seasoned industry professionals can bring an emerging professional with seven or fewer years of industry experience for just $795.
This event will feature:
- Colonel Thomas Henry Magness, U.S. Army, (retired) and faculty member from the Thayer Leader Development Group at West Point, who will share the U.S. military’s approach to building and leading high-performing teams.
- Samuel Chun of Washington University Olin Business School, who will discuss how to use data to drive better business results.
- Todd Leebow, president and CEO of Majestic Steel USA who will discuss how to put data and technology to work.
- Alan Beaulieu of ITR Economics, who will offer an economic outlook.
- Ben McLean, CEO of Ruan Transportation, will discuss how to meet customer’s needs despite the disruptive forces in trucking transportation.
- A panel of students from Texas A&M University, which will provide an insightful discussion on the best strategies to attract and retain talented graduates.
The Carbon Conference also will include an in depth discussion on trade policy with MSCI President and CEO Bob Weidner; Bill Chisholm, president and CEO of Samuel, Son & Co.; Bill Hickey, chairman, Lapham-Hickey Steel Corp.; American Iron and Steel Institute President and CEO Tom Gibson; Tony Nash, founder and CEO of Complete Intelligence; and Nelsen Steel Company Chairman and CEO C. Davis Nelsen II.
Click here to learn more about this important conference and to register.