Format: Live Online
June 14, 9:00 – 11:00 am and 1:00 – 3:00 pm Central Time
June 15, 9:00 – 11:00 am Central Time
$1,195.00 per person
Service doesn’t just happen. It is first and foremost a mind-set. That mind-set must be present moment to moment, day in and day out. Before that can be consistently and repeatedly established, it must first be fully understood. Once a Service First Mind-Set is established, identifying and enhancing current and prospective customer relationships allows us to deliver elevated service levels throughout the organization to improve performance and results.
In an interactive atmosphere, service professionals Re-Frame, Re-Think and Re-Focus both mind-sets and skill-sets to effectively and efficiently build not only their customer focus, but customer relationships as well. They leave with a developed action plan to apply workshop ideas and learning immediately.
Program Outline and Outcomes:
- Mind-Set, Attitude, Philosophy – Way of Doing Business
- Accountability, Implementation and Results
- Raise the Level of Expectation – Continuous Improvement
- Identifying Top Level Service Principles
- Identifying Internal Service Principles
- Identifying Missed Service Opportunities
- Understanding the Service First Mind-Set
- Building and Enhancing Customer Relationships