Join our cyber security webinar for an introduction to cyber security in the industrial metals space with a special focus on those companies who supply into the federal government and the Department of Defense. The webinar will begin with a review of why cyber security is important for the metals industry, followed by an introduction to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and the unique requirements for DOD contractors under the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). You’ll also gain insights from multiple case studies and gain access to free resources as you progress on your journey.
You will learn about:
• Why cyber security is crucial in the industrial metals space
• The NIST Cybersecurity Framework and its five core functions: Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover
• DOD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
• The challenges faced by manufacturers and the metals industry, and how to overcome them
• Multiple case studies to understand the impact of cyber threats on the industry
• Access to free resources to help you advance your cyber security posture