The Swamp: Bridging the Chasm Between Toxic Politics and Pro-Business Economics
Thursday, October 13, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (CT)
Mark Bloomfield, President & CEO, ACCF will join Bob Weidner, President & CEO, MSCI, to discuss how geo-politics impact domestic economic policies; new challenges for energy infrastructure in light of current Administration’s climate policies; and prospects for bipartisanship given extreme tribalism. Specifically, Mark will discuss:
- Implications of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on domestic oil & natural gas industries.
- Toxicity of politics and resulting implications for economic policies.
- Will both political parties move beyond Trump and Biden in 2024?
- Potential consequences associated with different mid-term election scenarios.
- What would the late Senators Orin Hatch (R-Utah) and Ted Kennedy (D-Mass.) have to say about the Senate today?
- And much more…
Please remember MSCI webinars are available on-demand should you have a conflict during the scheduled hour, however, we encourage you to register now and be provided with links to both the live and recorded sessions. Please forward this invitation to your colleagues and encourage them to participate.
This virtual session is free to all MSCI members.