Help Ensure Metals Industry Strength: Bring An Emerging Professional To MSCI’s Carbon Conference
The Metals Service Center Institute is committed to the sustainability of the metals industry, so in effort to support the next generation of metals industry leaders, registered Carbon Conference attendees are encouraged to bring an emerging professional (seven or fewer years of industry experience to qualify) to the conference for just $795. If you know of someone you would like to bring, contact Briana Dee at 847-485-3021 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.The Carbon Conference is set for Feb. 19-20, 2019, in San Antonio, Texas.
This event will feature:
- Colonel Thomas Henry Magness, U.S. Army, (retired) and faculty member from the Thayer Leader Development Group at West Point, who will share the U.S. military’s approach to building and leading high-performing teams.
- Samuel Chun of Washington University Olin Business School, who will discuss how to use data to drive better business results.
- Todd Leebow, president and CEO of Majestic Steel USA who will discuss how to put data and technology to work.
- Alan Beaulieu of ITR Economics, who will offer an economic outlook.
- Ben McLean, CEO of Ruan Transportation, will discuss how to meet customer’s needs despite the disruptive forces in trucking transportation.
- A panel of students from Texas A&M University, which will provide an insightful discussion on the best strategies to attract and retain talented graduates.
The Carbon Conference also will include an in depth discussion on trade policy with MSCI President and CEO Bob Weidner; Bill Chisholm, president and CEO of Samuel, Son & Co.; Bill Hickey, chairman, Lapham-Hickey Steel Corp.; American Iron and Steel Institute President and CEO Tom Gibson; Tony Nash, founder and CEO of Complete Intelligence; and Nelsen Steel Company Chairman and CEO C. Davis Nelsen II.
Click here to learn more about this important conference and to register.