Join Our Free Webinar This Week On The Outlook For Energy Infrastructure
While the coronavirus pandemic has kept industrial metals industry colleagues from meeting in person, the Metals Service Center Institute has developed engaging, virtual content for its members. These events are all online and can be accessed by members no matter where they are in the world.
Upcoming events include:
- April 13, 2021, 1 p.m. CT: MSCI will host a free, one-hour webinar with Toby Mack, president and CEO of the Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance, who will discuss the outlook for energy upstream, midstream and downstream infrastructure construction, including production facilities, pipelines and export terminals. Click here to learn more and register.
- April 15, 2021, 11 a.m. CT: MSCI will host a free webinar with Dr. Bernie Banks, a former U.S. Army aviator, West Point graduate and faculty member, retired brigadier general, faculty member at Thayer Leadership, and management and associate dean for leadership at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. Dr. Banks will discuss two important tactics for leaders that can improve their organization’s performance: the after action review and the tactical pause. Click here for more information and to register.
- April 29, 2021, 1 p.m. CT: MSCI will host a CEO Huddle with William M. Hickey, Jr., chairman of Lapham-Hickey Steel, and C. Davis Nelsen, chairman and CEO of Nelsen Steel Company. The two will share their reflections on the new norm, the outlook for the steel industry and industrial metals distribution, and their perspective on end-use market demand. Click here for more information and to register.
- May 4, 2021, 1 p.m. CT: MSCI will host a CEO Huddle with Steel Warehouse CEO Ted Lerman and Cleveland-Cliffs Chairman, President and CEO Lourenco Goncalves. Click here for more information and to register. The April and May CEO Huddles are both sponsored by Red Bud Industries.
- May 5, 2021, 2 p.m. CT: MSCI will host a free, one-hour webinar with Steve Yates of Optimum Safety Management who will discuss the metals industry’s most-frequently cited Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards. The webinar will cover forklifts, lockout/tag out, crane operations, electrical issues, machine guarding, and confined spaces. Attendees will learn best practices for mitigating risk and walk away with action items to immediately implement. Click here for more information and to register.
- August 4, 2021, 3 p.m. CT: MSCI will host a free, one-hour webinar with Optimum Safety Management’s Steve Yates. Yates will focus on the safe use of below-the-hook devices, rigging, and forklifts, along with additional emphasis on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s new enforcement action related to hand injuries. Click here to learn more and register.