Keeping Up With State COVID Orders
With rising COVID-19 case numbers in several U.S. states, some jurisdictions are pulling back on reopening plans. There are several resources available that can help Metals Service Center Institute members and other employers stay on top of what is required of businesses in each state.
- A state-by-state map of reopening measures offered by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (USCC);
- The National Association of Manufacturers’ COVID-19 state resources page;
- A list of executive orders compiled by the Council of State Governments;
- Stateside Associates publishes a daily report about state and local government responses to the evolving situation; and
- Multistate Associates has a spreadsheet that includes state and local COVID-19 response information.
In Canada, Faeger Drinker LLP is tracking orders in the countries various provinces. Click here for that information.