LAST CHANCE: MSCI’s Aluminum Products Division Forum A Week Away
Time is running out! The Metals Service Center Institute’s (MSCI) Aluminum Products Division Forum is November 2 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT and will cover all the latest on aluminum supply chain issues, challenges, opportunities, and more.
Join top aluminum industry experts as they share their perspectives on today’s biggest challenges. This year’s Aluminum Products Division Forum is virtual, which means getting critical aluminum industry insights is now easier and more convenient than ever.
The program includes:
- A CEO Discussion with Ingrid Joerg, president of aerospace and transportation at Constellium; Keith Harvey, president and CEO of Kaiser Aluminum; Eddie Lehner, president and CEO of Ryerson;
- Scott Ulnick, Managing Principal of DuckerFrontier, who will provide a deep dive into the use of aluminum in the North American automotive industry. Ulnick will discuss aluminum’s unprecedented growth in the next decade, opportunities for vehicle light-weighting, and aluminum’s prominence in the electrification of vehicles.
- The New Strategy Playbook: Learning to Live with Complexity with Rita McGrath, acclaimed Thinkers50 Thought Leader and author;
- Service Center Shipments and Impact of Off-shoring to China with Elizabeth Rust, senior economist at Keybridge LLC; and
- A discussion with Nadja West, the first African American Army Surgeon General and former commanding general of U.S. Army Medical Command.
Click here to learn more and register.