Last Chance To Register: MSCI COVID-19 Safety Webinar
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 1 p.m. CT, the Metals Service Centers Institute will host a discussion featuring Joe Galasso, Corporate Director, Health, Safety and Environment for Samuel, Son & Co. to discuss safety and COVID-19. Galasso has been engaged for more than 30 years in the well-being and safety of a large international workforce. His experience includes managing successfully through the SARS epidemic in the early 2000s. He has experience with all of Samuel’s locations in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, as well as in other locations around the globe.
The discussion will cover the following topics:
- Appropriate methods to maintain a safe work environment;
- How the COVID-19 pandemic is different than previous events; and
- How to prepare for ongoing COVID-19 interruptions and the re-opening of locations.
Registration is available here. don’t forget to check out our past webinars:
- On April 29, MSCI hosted a webinar with experts from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to discuss the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program and the Federal Reserve’s Main Street Lending Program. Click here to watch.
- On April 20, MSCI hosted a virtual fireside chat featuring Washington University Olin Business School’s Dr. Samuel Chun to discuss the various business-related aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to watch.
- On April 6, MSCI hosted a webinar with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce to discuss COVID-19 federal aid programs for businesses. Click here to watch.
- On April 1, MSCI hosted a webinar with Keybridge Research, which discussed the ongoing economic fallout from COVID-19 and the likely impacts on the industrial metals end markets and related industries. Click here to watch.