Look Ahead: Celebrate The Holidays With MSCI Chapters
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Coming up over the next 10 days: the Intermountain Chapter, the Northern California Chapter, the Philadelphia Chapter, and the Pittsburgh Chapter will hold their holiday events on December 5; the New England Chapter will hold a safety forum on December 5; and the Rocky Mountain Chapter will hold its holiday luncheon on December 6.
Here are the major events that are coming up:
- November 26, 2019, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House are not in session
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference.
- March 31-April 2, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference.
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting – click here for more information
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference
- November 1-3, 2020, San Antonio, TX: MSCI will hold its annual Aluminum Products Division Conference
- September 13-14, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- October 5-6, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference