Look Ahead: See What MSCI Has In Store For 2020
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events.
Coming up over the next two weeks: the Intermountain Chapter, the Northern California Chapter, the Philadelphia Chapter, and the Pittsburgh Chapter will hold their holiday events on December 5; the New England Chapter will hold a safety forum on December 5; the Rocky Mountain Chapter will hold its holiday luncheon on December 6; the Southern California Chapter will hold its holiday luncheon on December 11 and the Michigan Chapter will hold a luncheon that day as well; the Northwest Chapter will hold a scholarship luncheon on December 12; and the Wisconsin Chapter will hold a holiday luncheon on December 13.
Here are the major events that are coming up:
- December 2, 2019, Washington, DC: The U.S. Senate and House are in session
- February 26-27, 2020, Orlando, FL: MSCI will hold its Carbon Division Conference
- March 31-April 1, 2020, Palm Springs, CA: MSCI will hold its annual Specialty Metals Division Conference
- May 3-5, 2020, Oxon, MD: MSCI will hold its Annual Meeting
- September 14-15, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- September 30-October 1, 2020, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference
- November 1-3, 2020, San Antonio, TX: MSCI will hold its annual Aluminum Products Division Conference
- September 13-14, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit
- October 5-6, 2021, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference