MSCI Events: Now You Don’t Even Have To Leave Your Desk!
While the coronavirus pandemic has kept industrial metals industry colleagues from meeting in person, the Metals Service Center Institute is working to develop engaging, online contents for its members. These events are all online and can be accessed by members no matter where they are in the world.
Upcoming events include:
- September 22, 2020, 11 a.m. CT: Take the mystery out of company ownership transitions, learn the art and science of how the process should work, where the pitfalls might be, and how to avoid them by joining a free webinar on business transition planning. Click here to learn more and register.
- September 23, 2020, 11 a.m. CT: Keybridge Research will provide a free economic update webinar featuring Keybridge President Rob Wescott and senior economist Elizabeth Rust. Click here to learn more and register.
- September 24, 2020, 10 a.m. CT: Eddie Lehner, Ryerson, Bernardo Velazquez Herreros, Acerinox, and Cristóbal Fuentes, North American Stainless, will join Bob Weidner, MSCI President and CEO, for a thought-provoking conversation sharing their personal perspective on industry topics that include the economy, leadership, COVID-19, workplace issues, and much more. Click here for more information and to register.
- September 30, 2020, 11 a.m. CT: Peter Beinart, CNN commentator, Rhodes Scholar, award-winning author, and perceptive observer of the current political landscape will join MSCI for a FREE webinar talk about the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on the upcoming U.S. election, both major political parties, and U.S. foreign policy. Click here to learn more and register.
- October 1, 2020, 3 p.m. CT: MSCI’s new Regional Forum Webinars, which will provide a unique local perspective on topics impacting the metals industry. Moderated by MSCI president and CEO Bob Weidner, the Northeast U.S. Regional Forum panelists include: Kirk Moore, President and CEO of TW Metals and Mike Young, President and COO of Klein Steel Service, Inc. While this is a free event, participants are asked to consider making a donation to your chapter’s scholarship program through MSCI’s donation portal. Registration for the forum is available here.