MSCI’s Economic Summit Starts In Just 13 Days
The Metals Service Center Institute’s first-ever virtual Economic Summit begins in less than two week. Where is the automotive industry headed? Will commercial construction rebound? What’s on the horizon for the aerospace industry? Participants will get all of those questions answered from September 14-16, 2020 for just $495 for the three day experience.
During 20 individual sessions, participants will hear critical construction, consumer product, and industrial product forecasts from economic experts and industry insiders – all for only $495.
- Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation
- Richard Branch, Chief Economist, Dodge Data & Analytics
- Maxwell Cohen, Principal Analyst, Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables
- Robert Dietz, Ph.D., Chief Economist and Senior Vice President, National Association of Home Builders
- Bill Edgar, Senior Analyst, Edgar LLC
- Maj Gen. Malcolm B. Frost (Ret. U.S. Army) Faculty with Thayer Leadership
- Michael Gregory, Deputy Chief Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- Walter Kemmsies, Ph.D., Senior Director, Transportation and Infrastructure Advisory, Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
- Jim Meil, Vice President and Chief Economist, ACT Research
- Markus A. Moll, Managing Director, SMR Steel and Metals Market Research
- Annie Ariens, Market Research Associate, Foodservice Council at Cleveland Research Company
- Jill Notini, Vice President of Communications and Marketing, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers
- Michael Robinet, Executive Director Automotive Global Advisory, IHS Markit
- Laura D. Speake, Ph.D., Energy and Transportation Regional Chief Economist, Caterpillar
- Eric Starks, CEO and Chair, FTR – Freight Transportation Intelligence
- Robert F. Wescott, Ph.D., President, Keybridge LLC
Click here to register.
MSCI is grateful to its sponsors for taking part in this event: Steel Dynamics, Kaiser Aluminum, Nucor, Commercial Metals Company, SSAB, Reliance Steel & Aluminum, Ryerson, Atlas Tube, Brown Gibbons Lang & Company, Hydro, Morgan Stanley, Nelsen Steel, Optimum Safety Management, Red Bud Industries, Service Center Metals, and Synalloy Metals.