MSCI’s Safety Conference Is Next Week – But You Can Still Register
The early bird discount of $200 off registration to MSCI’s Safety Conference, set for September 25-26 in Schaumburg, Ill., has been extended indefinitely because safety should not be monetized. Our members’ greatest assets are the men and women of the metals industry that are committed to your organization. No matter the investment of time and resources, your commitment should be to protect all your colleagues so they can go home safely each day to their families. At this year’s conference you will hear from Rick Marabito, CEO of Olympic Steel, Inc., who will discuss the role of leadership in championing a safety culture.
This conference is not only for safety professionals, but also for human resource professionals that wear many hats, including safety responsibilities. Participants will learn how to turn their current challenges into best practices with expert and peer perspectives. Each session will have time dedicated as an open forum to share, question and learn from other attendees. Sessions include:
- Human Resources and Safety … Connecting the Two;
- First Impressions Matter (New Employee Training and Onboarding);
- Workers Compensation Premium Strategies;
- Building and Rebuilding a Commitment to Safety;
- Incorporating Safety into Coil Processing Equipment;
- Driving Safety Through Business Intelligence and Technology;
- Crane Safety Training by the Crane Manufacturers Association of America; and
- An Introduction to Recent Advancements in Safeguarding.
Click here to register to attend.