Plan Your 2020 Business Strategy At MSCI’s Economic Summit
TheMetals Service Center Institute’s 2019 Economic Summit, which will be held September 4-5 outside of Chicago, Ill., is less than one month away. This summit is compact. We believe that, in only 24 hours, most MSCI members can plan their entire 2020 business strategy.
Do not miss these expert speakers and their 2020 forecasts:
- Aerospace: Richard Aboulafia from the Teal Group Corporation will discuss expected changes for commercial, defense and private aircraft.
- Appliances & Electronics: Jack Kleinhenz from Kleinhenz & Associates, Inc. will provide a forecast for home appliances, electronics and consumer spending in the United States and Canada.
- Automotive Exhaust Parts: Angel Ramirez from Faurecia will give his outlook for automotive exhaust parts.
- Automotive & Light Truck: Michael Robinet of IHS Markit Automotive will offer a complete outlook for North American automotive and light truck output.
- Commercial Construction: Kenneth D. Simonson from the Associated General Contractors of America, will discuss what is to come for commercial real estate.
- Defense: Bill Edgar from Edgar LLC will provide a forecast for U.S. Navy, U.S. Airforce and U.S. Army procurement and federal spending.
- Food Service Equipment: Charlie Souhrada of CFSP will offer his outlook for the food service equipment industry and its. capital expenditures.
- Heavy Equipment: Jim Meil from ACT Research will give an overview or agricultural, construction, industrial machinery, mining equipment and heavy truck manufacturing.
- Infrastructure: Walter Kemmsies from JLL will provide the outlook for federal and large-scale private projects in roads, bridges, ports and high-speed trains.
- Oil And Gas: Michael Scheller from PricewaterhouseCoopers will discuss oil, natural gas and fracking.
- Rail: Eric Starks from FTR Transportation Intelligence will provide an outlook for rail cars and rail infrastructure.
- Renewable Energy: Dan Shreve from Wood Mackenzie will discuss trends for geothermal, wind, solar, biofuels.
- Residential Construction: Robert Dietz from the National Association of Home Builders, will provide his outlook for the housing market and discuss how builders’ sentiment and consumer confidence are impacting housing starts.
- Truck and Trailer: Eric Starks from FTR Transportation Intelligence will discuss truck and truck/trailer.
Do not miss this opportunity: click here to register for this year’s Economic Summit.