Registration For MSCI’s Safety Conference Is Open
The Metals Service Center Institute (MSCI) is committed to the safety and health of the people working in the metals industry and encourages all MSCI member companies to make safety a core value. To support this mission, MSCI will host its annual Safety Conference September 25-26, 2019 in Schaumburg, Ill. where attendees will have the chance to discuss how to turn challenges into best practices.
In the following sessions, participants will have time dedicated as an open forum to share, question and learn from experts and other attendees:
- Human Resources and Safety … Connecting the Two
- First Impressions Matter (New Employee Training and Onboarding)
- Workers Compensation Premium Strategies
- Building and Rebuilding a Commitment to Safety
- Incorporating Safety into Coil Processing Equipment
- Driving Safety Through Business Intelligence and Technology
- Crane Safety Training by the Crane Manufacturers Association of America
- An Introduction to Recent Advancements in Safeguarding
Participants who register before August 13, 2019 will receive $200 off their fee. Click here to learn more and to register.