Registration For MSCI’s Virtual Aluminum Products Division Forum Is Open!
Registration for the Metals Service Center Institute’s (MSCI) Aluminum Products Division Forum is now open, and because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are pivoting to a new virtual platform. Join MSCI November 2 starting at 9 a.m. CT to hear all the latest on aluminum supply chain issues, challenges, opportunities, and more.
Program highlights include:
- Navigating Aluminum: A CEO Discussion;
- Automotive Aluminum Insights 2020 and Beyond with M. Scott Ulnick, managing Principal of DuckerFrontier;
- The New Strategy Playbook: Learning to Live with Complexity with Rita McGrath, acclaimed Thinkers50 Thought Leader and author;
- Service Center Shipments and Impact of Off-shoring to China with Elizabeth Rust, senior economist at Keybridge LLC; and
- A discussion with Nadja West, the first African American Army Surgeon General and former commanding general of U.S. Army Medical Command.
Early bird registration for the Forum ends October 23. Click here to learn more and register.