Rick Marabito To Keynote MSCI’s 2019 Safety Conference
The Metals Service Center Institute is committed to the safety and health of the people working in the metals industry and wants all member companies to make safety a core value. That is why we urge you to sign up for our 2019 Safety Conference, set for September 25-26 in Schaumburg, Ill.
Rick Marabito, CEO of Olympic Steel, Inc., will be the kick-off keynote speaker at the conference. Marabito will discuss the role of leadership in championing a safety culture. This conference is not only for safety professionals, but also for human resource professionals that wear many hats, including safety responsibilities.
Participants will learn how to turn their current challenges into best practices with expert and peer perspectives. Each session will have time dedicated as an open forum to share, question and learn from other attendees. Sessions include:
- Human Resources and Safety … Connecting the Two;
- First Impressions Matter (New Employee Training and Onboarding);
- Workers Compensation Premium Strategies;
- Building and Rebuilding a Commitment to Safety;
- Incorporating Safety into Coil Processing Equipment;
- Driving Safety Through Business Intelligence and Technology;
- Crane Safety Training by the Crane Manufacturers Association of America; and
- An Introduction to Recent Advancements in Safeguarding.
Click here to register to attend.