Staying On Top Of Local Back To Work Guidance
Having trouble staying on top of where the various U.S. states and Canadian provinces are in terms of reopening? It can be daunting, but there are several resources available to help companies navigate reopening orders. These include:
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Manufacturers, which provide detailed information about the status of operations in each state.
- Winston & Strawn’s COVID-19 Legal Task Force, which has created tracker and a COVID-19 Client Resource Centerthat includes daily updates on COVID-19 legal issues.
- Littler, which outlines states’ return to work protocols and the timelines for each. (Please review each order along with any accompanying official guidance to get a complete picture of all requirements and how they impact each employer’s operations.)
- Stateside Associates, which publishes a daily report about state and local government responses to COVID-19.
- MultiState Associates, which has a spreadsheet that includes state and local COVID-19 response information.
To the north, CTV News is tracking reopening in the provinces.