The Look Ahead: It’s Summer, Which Means It’s Time For Golf!
Major events of interest are below, but remember to click here to see MSCI’s full calendar of upcoming events. Coming up in the next seven days: the Pittsburgh chapter will hold a golf outing on June 12; the New England Chapter will host its scholarship golf outing on June 13; and the Philadelphia Chapter will host its scholarship golf outing on June 17. Here’s what else is coming up:
- Week June 10, Washington, DC:The U.S. House and Senate are in session.
- June 10-14, Washington University, Olin School of Business, St. Louis, MO: MSCI’s Strategic Metals Management Cohort 11, Module 1 begins – click here to learn more
- September 4-5, 2019, Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Economic Summit – Click here to learn more
- September 25-26, 2019 Schaumburg, IL: MSCI will hold its annual Safety Conference – Click here to learn more
- November 3-5, 2019, Carlsbad, CA: MSCI will hold its Aluminum Products Division Conference.